Sunday, August 19, 2007

Can't Live With This (Now That You're Gone)

I couldn’t hold on
I can’t hold on
I couldn’t see
I can’t see

(Chorus)
You’re not coming back
You’re never coming back
You left me and that’s a fact
You never cared and that’s a fact

Why did you do this to me?
I can’t live with this secret
Why didn’t your death set me free?
There’s nothing in this world that I don’t regret

(Chorus 2)
I cant live with this
Why couldn’t I see that?
I don’t want to reminisce
What were you getting at?

I can't even remember what
You look like anymore
I wish I could change the past but
What was it even like before?

(Chorus)

Nothing seems the same anymore
Life holds nothing more for me now
That you’re gone
’Cause you’re gone

(Chorus 2)

Was I really that cold?
I can’t sleep without dreaming
Is it you I hold?
I wake up screaming:

“Why did you do this to me?
Why can’t your death set me free?
Why is it that every time I close my eyes its you I see?
What the hell am I trying to be?”

(Chorus 2)

I’m nothing without you
It’s been so long since you’ve gone
I did what I had to do
It still feels so wrong

(Chorus 2)

(x2)
I did what I had to do
It still feels so wrong

No comments: