Thursday, August 23, 2007

Chameleon Hair

Earlier today, I noticed something weird while I was brushing my hair. Really weird. For as long as I can remember, my hair has been a deep, dark brown. Sometimes in the summer it even looked black. Because I haven't had it cut in forever, I had to pull my hair over my shoulder to brush it; it's so long now that it reaches more than halfway to my waist. Anyways, as I was brushing it, I noticed that it was a totally different color. It's now a light reddish-brown instead of an extremely dark brown. I was blown away. I was like, "When did this happen?" I've never dyed my hair before, so I'm in total confusion as to how this could happen. As far as I know, hair doesn't change color on a whim. I'm at a total loss.
Anyone else experience anything like this?

No comments: