Saturday, November 17, 2007

A Message From Me to All the Cruel People Out There

What is wrong with this world? I really want to know. People are so damn cruel. I've endured more cruelty than anyone ever should. Why am I treated like this? Does it make you happy to make people feel like they're nothing? Like life isn't worth living?
Why? I want to know. Why are people so fucking cruel? I've done nothing to you! So grow up! Act like a man (or woman). Be mature. But, no. That's too much to ask, isn't it? That you grow up and act like an adult. What is it that's so enticing about laughing and giggling with your friends while you kick someone when they're down? What's so funny about causing someone pain?
I've never understood, and perhaps I never will. But I know this. I will never become what you are. I will break this chain that you whip around you, affecting everyone you meet. Yes, I will break this chain, and not cause someone else such pain. Yes, I'm going to break this chain, and leave you all alone in your own pain.
You can wallow, and you can cry. I will leave you here on your own. One day, you'll realize you've burnt every bridge you've come across. Where will you be then? I know, and I certainly don't care.
No, this isn't callousness. This is letting go of all the destruction you've caused and leaving you in your own misery where you'll stay. I've had it with you and your kind. What kind? As if you don't know! Here, let me explain in a way you'll understand.
You're the kind that gets pleasure in causing others such pain, in ruining lives, families, anything that brings happiness. I know, 'cause I've been in the path of your wrath. You are empty, and the only way you can fill yourself up is by the satisfaction of hurting others. Well, one day, this'll all come back at you.
I refuse to let you ruin my day ever again. One day, so soon, you'll realize your mistakes, but by then, it'll be too late to fix what you've broken. And one day, so soon, you'll realize what a pitiful existence you lead. And too soon, you'll find that you have no friends to be there when you need help. You've burnt every bridge you've ever crossed, remember?
Where will you be then? Where will you be?

No comments: