Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Law of Attraction: What Negative Energy Attracts

It's been awhile since I've talked about these certain kind of things, hasn't it? Well, let's start another lesson. This one shall be the "Law of Attraction." It's quite simple to understand. The principle of Law of Attraction is that you attract into your life whatever you think about. A person's thoughts (conscious or unconscious), emotions, beliefs, and actions attract similar experiences. Therefore, negative feelings attract negative experiences and positive feelings attract positive experiences.
For example, you're studying for an exam which takes up 50% of your final grade and you think, "I'm never going to be able to remember this. It's just too hard. I'm going to fail, fail, fail! There's no way I'm going to be able to answer even one question right!" Well, that, of course, is a negative way of perceiving things, and what do those negatives emotions do? Attract negative results.
Here's another example: You're driving down the highway and suddenly a car cuts in front of you. You look in your rear view mirror and, of course, there's not one car behind you for miles. Well, you keep driving, fuming, fuming, and still fuming, thinking all the while, "Why do people cut in front of me? Can't they ever wait? What's wrong with them!?" Well, while you're focusing on the negative and thinking that, you're attracting negative energies. What the Universe (my version of a Higher Power) is hearing is "People cut in front of me... cut in front... cut in front... cut in front..." so it goes, "All right, if that's what you want, you got it!" Now, it isn't doing this to you on purpose, it's what it thinks you want.
Or how about when you're driving through a immense city, and there are stoplights on every block. You think, "Please don't turn red... don't turn red... don't turn red..." Well, of course, what is the Universe hearing? "Turn red, turn red, turn red!" So the light does. Sick of that happening to you? I have something new for you to try as an alternative. Instead of thinking, "Don't turn red," think, "Stay green... stay green... stay green!" over and over again. Trust me, nine times out of ten, it works. I've been there, done that, and I'm still doing it!
When you say (or think it) "stay green", what you're really doing is being positive, saying what you do want, instead of what you don't want. Try to stay away from using words such as, "No, stop, never, can't, won't, and don't." Basically any word that in some way means "no". By saying these things, you're resisting what you DO want. Keep that in mind.
The same thing goes with your emotions, not just your thoughts. You feel sad, depressed, or despair and what happens? Things that are depressing and sad surround you, forcing you deeper into that swirling vortex. Now, if you're happy, feeling as if nothing could go wrong--usually nothing will. If you surround yourself with good feelings, you'll find that good things will come to you openly. For example, you find $50 tucked away in an old purse, or something pops up, like a free ticket to a concert. Like I said earlier, "Negative feelings attract negative experiences and positive feelings attract positive experiences." They also attract negative and positive energies, and people--living and dead.
Now I've explained the basics of what I want to talk about. Yes, it's another one of my experiences. Last night, many things happened to me, and the one thing that tipped me over into a negative abyss, was my father. Now, he has to have control over everyone around him. Well, he lost that a long time ago with me. And in desperation, he latched onto the one thing that would give him control which I will not go into right now. Needless to say, when I was talking to him, he used his manipulative ways to try and get his grip into me. He wants to leave me hanging, so that I'll be dependent on talking to him, but he'll only talk when he wants to talk and'll avoid my calls, giving him control of the situation. Well, that ended almost immediately. I told him that enough was enough and that if whatever he was doing was more important than his only daughter, then I didn't need to talk to him.
And, again, it's needless to say that this experience left me in a negative mood the rest of the night. Well, to cut a long story short, my negative emotions were spilling over and attracting negative responses, and this time, negative entities. Late last night, when I had finally started falling asleep, I started hearing a sound like nothing I had ever heard before. It was a low growling sound, nothing like a cat's, dog's, or any other animal. It was an unique and unnerving experience. Less than a moment later, indiscernible whispers filled my room. I could identity three different voices that seemed to come from everywhere.
These noises kept me awake for over an hour until, frightened or not, I could no longer keep my eyes open, and fell into a fitful sleep. These sounds persisted even though I had turned my light on--the first time in weeks--which is odd, because the things I see or hear or sense usually disappear the moment a light comes on.
I can only theorize what those voices were saying, and if they were there to protect me against whatever was growling, or vice versa. I can only guess. That will have to satisfy me for now.
I don't want to spread panic. People, please understand... this does not always happen. Sometimes even I--a psychic person--after having a really bad day, do not experience anything supernatural, negative or otherwise. Do not instantly assume that if you have a bad day, bad things (including supernatural experiences) will happen to you. More likely than not, nothing will happen. These are just my experiences, remember that.
And on that note, it's time for me to go. I'll add more to this topic later, there's so much more I need to say but for right now, my time has run out.

No comments: