Friday, November 28, 2008

I Don't Care WHAT You Think!

I have been anxious about what I write on this blog. Should I write what I see, what I feel, and what I think when people I know might see them and think differently of me?
And you know what I just realized? I don't care.
These entries are about me, about my feelings, my emotions, my beliefs, and my experiences. Because these other people are not me they cannot argue and criticize what I write, and they cannot dispute it. Until they live my life, exprience the things I've experienced, and until they feel the things I feel, then they (and this could very well be YOU!) have no right to belittle what I write.
So you know what?
I. Don't. Care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your writings.your knowledge and wisdom is beyond your years and is matched only by your wit.
your greatest fan neptune

A Writer's Psyche said...

Lol. Thanks. Not many people feel that way.