Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Own Little Review of Mission to Mars!

Wow, so many hateful remarks. Don't like the movie, don't watch it--that's my motto.

Personally, I loved the movie. The beginning and most of the middle of the movie kept me interested, but the end is where I became very intrigued. As a geoscientist, and soon to be a major in astronomy as well as meteorology, I found this movie to be FASCINATING. Whoever the writer or composer of this movie's script is I would like to meet. His thinking is very like to my own.

It is true. Mars was once quite like Earth is today. Put that together with the mysteries of Atlantis, several sentient psychic beings on this planet, namely one, Edgar Cayce, spoke on several mind-blowing topics discussing the intriguing possibility of an advanced culture on earth, way before any named Iron or Stone Age. He also spoke of a 10th planet in our solar system that imploded. Hey, where'd that Asteroid Belt come from that most scientists have yet to truly explain its origins with much accuracy? Remember, 500 years ago, people thought the world was flat, and that Earth was the center of the solar system. My, how things change.

Why can't people be of an open mind, and take this movie in a new light? Perhaps the writer is himself a very enlightened being--or perhaps a whisper in his ear was all that was needed. I believe that within the next century, most if not all of these topics will be thoroughly explained.

I would advise those with an open mind, (mind you, an OPEN and WILLING mind) to watch this movie with a new set of eyes. Consider the possibilities, enjoy the wonders of your imagination, and remember, NOTHING is impossible.

Hope you enjoy the movie as much as I.

No comments: